That feel when you just started following a blog and you have no clue what’s going on
I updated my plot 2 weeks ago?
I gotta update it soon.
We are finally getting to the big event.
This storyline is only 1/2 done
atleast 72 more pages to go
I have done
66 pages so far.
- 1. Answer plot based Jack question..
- 2. Reply to Tiberius
- 3. Reply to a question about Hanako
- 4. Finish the sketches for the next part of the plot
5. Make new references for everyone
- 6. Start the relationship chart page
- 7. Reply to a plot based Hanako and Jack question
- 8. Finish up the FFF event with Jolokia
- 9. Respond to cheren’s question with thebaby event
10. Make a new icon
- 11. Respond to this post
For the flea market.
Jack will most likely will be looking for pokemon with TMS/HMS or some sort of valuable thing that could be sold/some sort of training items
Flare would be looking for berries or just going around to talk to pokemon
Hanako would look for some type of support items(this counts for berries too)
Phaze might actually try to sneak something off of someone
I’m pretty sure its my involvement in the community it’s self.. More interactions with people, more asks, helping build up people’s plot by asks ((Even on the point to do it on anon)).. Probably more character development..
More mod posts? ((I make mod posts but I usually delete them)) I mean people don’t really know me because I tend to delete that kind of thing.. but maybe I should start leaving them here more often,
Probably should start hosting an event or something..
I think that’s mostly it, because I think my art is pretty likable so far
I think because I don’t put myself out there people aren’t going to do the same..